Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HF 1x30 sander...

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:57:29 -0600, dpb wrote:

It's cheap but seems to get decent reviews...anybody here have handson
w/ it or an alternate suggestion of moderate/low initial cost? Primary
purpose touchup sanding for curved legs, etc., from the BS...

I just bought one today. I'll try it out in the next week or so. But I
bought mine to shape rails for model RR turnouts so my report may not be
much good for woodworking.

And, as someone pointed out, with the lack of quality control in HF
stuff, I could get a perfect one and the next buyer get a piece of trash
- or vice versa.

carrying a cross.