Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:24:16 +0000, John Williamson wrote:

Could I personally kill an animal so that I could eat? I don't know,
the situation's never come up for me.

Well having directly killed, I'm pretty sure that if it came down to
killing, skining and preparing an animal for food I could. I wouldn't
like it but if it's fluffy bunny or me, sorry fluffy bunny you are the
one in the pot (if I could catch said fluffy bunny...).

(*) OK it was a rat in the back of a kitchen cupboard but I literally
squashed the life out of it with a coffee jar. Cruel way to kill? Maybe,
but poison isn't very pleasant either. We had tried break back rat traps
but all that caught was the last couple of inches of a tail, yes ratty
gnawed through it's own tail to escape.

--
Cheers
Dave.