Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drilling nother hole in belt

On 2/10/2013 10:07 AM, Larry W wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
After losing weight, I need to drill nother hole in my belt. I got a
drill bitt that is about the same size as the belt holes, put it in my
elecktric drill, but I'm not sure how to drill the hole without
drilling a hole in my stummick. That would hurt. Is there a sheild
or something I can use?

My wife is Blond

Forget about drilling the hole. It will be easier and more fun to gain
a few pounds back and use an existing hole.

I started buying belts that have parallel holes punched in the entire
length of the belt. That type of belt has held up better than any other
type of belt for me. ^_^

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ankwnfw

TDD