Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default How do extendable snow brushes work?

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 08:44:24 -0500, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

Push the button on the remote starter. In ten minutes, you just push
away any slush left on the windows.

If I think it will be icy in the morning, I set it to "defrost" when I
shut the car off at night. I also put the heated seat switch tot he
"on" position too.

How long did you have to run it this morning Ed? Seems like that
frost was more than a foot thick in your neck of the woods.g

Jim

Not all that long. When I parked the car on Friday afternoon, the snow
hit the warm car, melted, then made a coating of ice on the glass and
some of the metal. By the time I pushed the snow off the top
surfaces, the glass was slushy and easily moved. It was less than ten
minutes.