Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do extendable snow brushes work?

On 2/10/13 4:09 AM, wrote:

I prefer to use a plastic snow shovel, then use a push broom to clean
off my car. Why **** around with that dinky **** that's poorly made to
begin. Every one of those plastic ice scrapers breaks the first time I
use it. I tried a metal cement trowel, but that leaves marks on the
windshield. I'm not sure what to use for ice.

Get an ice scraper with a brass blade. Those work. There are a
couple at the link Ed provided.
I bought some locally years ago. There weren't any available at the
stores when I needed more. Amazon had them.