Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Pecan prices

Does anyone here sell their pecans? When I lived in Louisiana rural
country, we had a gentleman who came around and bought them and paid cash.
Does anyone here sell their pecans, and what kind of prices do you get? In
my town, good large, thin shelled pecans sell for $1.75 a one pound bag.
Really top of the line good looking large pecans.

I'm going to test my gold device, and will use the vibrator to see what kind
of a job it does on trees. Then, I figured I'd sell the pecans. Boy,
howdy, the trees here are loaded, and a lot of people do not pick them. I
just need to find a wholesale buyer around here. Wondering what they go for
in general.

Steve