Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default How to 'tighten' an exterior door?

Robert Macy wrote:

...snip....

I did not refuse to post images, but simply had no way to post images.
If you can, I will gladly send them to you, approximately 35kB to
200kB sizes, not those 4MB humongous photos. which you could either
view for yourself or post for others.

There are numerous photo hosting sites that allow you upload your jpg
images for free and then provide a direct link that you can post back here.
Many also includes img links so that you can embed photos in posts at
forums that allow that (not a.h.r).

I use PhotoBucket, but there are many others, some better, some worse.

For example, here is a link to an image that I used for a question I posted
in this group a while back.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...0182735166.jpg