Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default How to get rid of people with guns

On Feb 9, 3:34*am, wrote:

It's 2013, guns are obsolete, and have been replaced by Facebook. We
must eliminate all guns from our world immediuately. *If you know any
gun owners, do your part making this a better world, and shoot that
person or persons. *Make sure they die, and you will be rewarded with a
much safer and better gun-free world.

Here is an event that happened back in 1946, mostly unknown, that
shows why the 2nd amendment is necessary for citizens to have guns for
protection from some of our government organizations. Would unarmed
people make this a better place to live?

It's a 4 minute video so be prepared.

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.co...of-Athens.html