Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Keeping cats off wife's car in garage

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:13:17 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

"Gunner" wrote

Indeed. Cat foot prints? They are a problem? For which anal retentive
type?

Gunner

My Mom always tole me, "Anyone who has cat footprints on their car is
probably wearing dirty underwear, too."

Good ole Ma.

Steve ;-)

The inside of my work truck is filled with dog hair..the outside is
covered with kitty foot prints.

And I never wear underwear.

Learned that in the jungle.

VBG