Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default How to 'tighten' an exterior door?

On Feb 7, 12:51*pm, Oren wrote:
...snip....
Agree. *When he had his stucco / patch / paint threads, he insisted on
painting stucco with a brush. Then was disturbed about how it came
out. Would not post a picture so we could see what was really going
on. I like to help folks when I can, but detest when they will not
interact about what is presented. He came back later about the paint
in another thread, so I stayed out of it.

Damn bean counters :-\

Oren, I think I recall, you had excellent comments.

This stucco has tiny little spikes, which would be a nightmare to roll
paint onto and get coverage, plus, I've fought roller overlap marks
like I'm fighting the brush overlap marks. Changing to roller painting
seemed like changing one problem for another and still not get the
effect I wanted.

I did not refuse to post images, but simply had no way to post images.
If you can, I will gladly send them to you, approximately 35kB to
200kB sizes, not those 4MB humongous photos. which you could either
view for yourself or post for others.