Posted to alt.home.repair
Amanda Ripanykhazova Amanda Ripanykhazova is offline

Default Breville BKC700XL (Keurig pod expresso machine) reset?

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 1:06:20 PM UTC-5, Amanda Ripanykhazova wrote:
Oh and one other thing: Unlike Nespresso, who dont seem to approve of anyone buying their units and subsequently buying the pods independently (or using the re-usable cofffee basket), Breville's customer service welcomes you with open arms as soon as they find that you are a user of their machine and does everything to assist you to get it working properly.'

Yes, I HAVE seen the reports online of when they are extremely busy, they dont come to the phone or call you back immediately. All I can say to those people (having dealt with Breville and found them extremely helpful) is Get A Speakerphone and quit complaining.