Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Angry Dallas Man (a Former Law-Abiding Gun Owner) Kills Two Neighbors - Over Dog Poop

"NotMe" wrote

Of course in the story it does not say that the perp was
a" former law-abiding gun owner". Another lame jump to
conclusions not supported by the facts. For all we know,
the perp could have been a felon and we don't know his
history with involvement with the law, if he legally possessed
the gun, etc...

Well, you must admit that the story was on television, and in the paper, and
they can only print and broadcast the truth .............

Steve