Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Keeping cats off wife's car in garage

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:12:32 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:43:25 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:
"stryped" wrote in message

Instead of feeding the troll, consider offering him recipes to cure
his little problem. vbg

The vet in town liked to get out of the office and make house calls,
no extra charge. After he checked my calm and cooperative Golden
Retriever I asked him what he thought of cats. He looked around to
make sure no one else could hear and then said they make nice throw
rugs.

I love cats, but they need to know their place, and it AIN'T on my
truck or car. Got rice? Let's eat!

The little *******s (daughter-in-law's herd) like to get up on the seat of
my motorcycle under the cover . They bounce nicely off a wooden gate . Now
don't misunderstand , I like (some) cats . Just not on my expensive
aftermarket motorcycle seat .
--
Snag
Learning keeps