Posted to uk.d-i-y
Windmill[_3_] Windmill[_3_] is offline

Default Lidl multi tool and Aldi multi tool

The Medway Handyman writes:

On 07/02/2013 16:33, David WE Roberts wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
David.WE.Roberts wrote:
Recently bought an Aldi multi-tool (reduced).

Now I see that Lidl are about to sell their version plus an accessory
kit.

Does anyone know if the Lidl accessories fit the Aldi multi-tool?

No. The centre hole which fits over a collar on the tool is too small.
For
my Aldi cordless one, if that's the same as the mains one. They don't fit
my Fein either.

Thanks.

Google for Saxton Blades, they do cheap blades for most makes & also
adaptors.

Handy to know; thank you (I just bought the LIDL one; maybe I should
have double checked Aldi first, but have some unpleasant cold/flu/virus).

Out of curiosity, are the two units identical except for the mounting
point for the accessories, or are they different designs?

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m