Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On 08/02/2013 14:56, Nightjar wrote:

I suspect that may depend upon how Findus reacts and whether they had
taken reasonable steps to prevent this sort of thing happening.

My take is that Findus mis-handled it when they decided NOT to issue a
recall on Friday/Saturday (or even Wednesday) for logistical reasons.

So it's all right to not issue a recall because it was inconvenient?
They can't do one other than Monday to Friday office hours?

I agree that demonstration of having taken reasonable steps might help
to ameliorate the damage, but they have not started out right.

--
Rod