Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl multi tool and Aldi multi tool

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:28:01 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Oh that's not nice. I thought we had decided that most spare blades
were "universal" now. The last sentance implies that the Lidl blades
won't fit Bosch either or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Dunno. If it helps, the hole in the centre of the Lidl ones is (approx)
6mm diameter.

Bosch blades have 10mm dia hole but that doesn't fit over a spigot. The
blade location is done by 12 little pins into holes in the blade. The
fixing is via a 6 mm OD bolt into the machine.

So they might fit if they have the 12 holes... If I happen to be passing
a Lidl I might drop in to look but I don't often pass a Lidl.

--
Cheers
Dave.