Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl multi tool and Aldi multi tool

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:00:19 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Does anyone know if the Lidl accessories fit the Aldi multi-tool?

No. The centre hole which fits over a collar on the tool is too small.
For my Aldi cordless one, if that's the same as the mains one. They
don't fit my Fein either.

Oh that's not nice. I thought we had decided that most spare blades were
"universal" now. The last sentance implies that the Lidl blades won't fit
Bosch either or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

--
Cheers
Dave.