Posted to uk.d-i-y
Windmill[_3_] Windmill[_3_] is offline

Default Electric car.

Mike Tomlinson writes:

En el artículo , John Williamson
escribió:

If you want to worry some more about flying in one, it's the largest
non-metallic aircraft fuselage ever built, and life testing them is at
the stage that metal fatigue testing was at in the days of the Comet.

Windshield is reported to have cracked on one. I wondered at the time
if it was because of excessive flexing of the structure.

Presumably this refers to the 'Dreamliner'. Didn't they move
development from Redmond or thereabouts to Chicago? I doubt that was a
helpful change, and before it went into service an airline pilot told
me it was a lemon. Of course they'll eventually fix all the bugs, but
it might never be regarded as a good plane.

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m