Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, A Wonderful And So True YouTube Video

I'm guessing she reacted with raw hostility to the suggestion of job as
circus freak?

Those purple spiky walking junkyards tend to hostility. Same with the pants
on the ground types.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I remember speaking to a modern young woman who was having trouble
getting a job. I asked if it could have something to do with all the
pieces of metal piercing and sticking out of her body and her eye
punishing bright purple hair? Her answer was she would remove the
junkyard from her skin and wear a hat. I told her she shouldn't give
up her identity but should look for a job that fit her not the other
way around. I suggested looking for employment with a circus, freak show
or other entertainment enterprise.

It never ceases to amaze me that many
young men complain they can't find a job when they walk around with
their pants hanging down and their underwear showing. It's
never never their fault, it's always the businesses that reject them. ^_^

TDD