Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default OT, A Wonderful And So True YouTube Video

On 2/6/2013 11:03 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:24:05 -0800 (PST), Frank
wrote:

On Feb 6, 2:17 pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 2/6/2013 8:06 AM, Frank wrote:

Funny, tragic, amusing, disgusting but very true. Enjoy! ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEYFFiEnUjQ

TDD

Guy brought a big block of gov'mint cheese into hunting camp.

OK if you like Velveeta type cheese.

Or like cheesy government. ^_^

TDD

Yup. I think Clinton was president.

No, that was Ronnie that first started the cheese thing. Most was
processed American in five pound bricks. My in-laws got some from the
senior center they went to. Most was blah, but one they brought home
was very good. I'd have even paid for it.

Cheese, peanut butter, powdered milk were the biggest items on the
give away.

I don't know who was prez when it started but it was in the Clinton era
that I saw the cheese. Cheese was as you describe. Hunter was one of
our poorer friends struggling with his car repair business.