Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, A Wonderful And So True YouTube Video

On 2/7/13 6:50 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've heard of young folks who can't cook.

One email I got on a list, the young family was hungry. Older, and generous
woman fixed up a pack of stuff, and brought it to the young family. A couple
days later, same call, being hungry. How can that be, there was a couple
weeks food? Turns out the young idiot used the stuff she recognized, and
threw out the rest of the perfectly good food.

Didn't ask how to use it. Didn't say "hey, I can't use this, take it back".
Just pitch perfectly good ingredients into the trash. No sense of
appreciaton, no brains.

The older lady should have known her actions were a recipe for
disaster.