Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT, A Wonderful And So True YouTube Video

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 23:03:23 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Guy brought a big block of gov'mint cheese into hunting camp.

OK if you like Velveeta type cheese.

Or like cheesy government. ^_^

TDD

Yup. I think Clinton was president.

No, that was Ronnie that first started the cheese thing. Most was
processed American in five pound bricks. My in-laws got some from the
senior center they went to. Most was blah, but one they brought home
was very good. I'd have even paid for it.

Cheese, peanut butter, powdered milk were the biggest items on the
give away.

Huh? Uncle Sam gave 5# blocks of cheese to the poor in the 1950's.
Pretty good cheese in those days. Help to sustain diets for the less
fortunate. "Ronnie" gave out "Velveeta"??? Powered milk takes some
getting used to, at first.