Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default Angry Dallas Man (a Former Law-Abiding Gun Owner) Kills Two Neighbors- Over Dog Poop

On 02/05/2013 06:55 AM, wrote:

Police believe the shooting was the result of an ongoing dispute between
the couple and their accused shooter, an elderly man who lived upstairs
from them.

The elderly man lived ABOVE the couple with the dog and children.

Neighbors say the feud had been going on for nearly a year, and centered
on a Pit Bull that lived in the couple’s unit. Issa said, “From what
I’m hearing now, they’ve had a lot of arguments over the pet dog,
urinating on that balcony. But as far as I know personally, I’ve never
heard them argue or fight.”

Neighbors say the problem was the dog went to the bathroom on the
balcony, which often dripped downstairs onto the suspect’s balcony.

Anti-gravity pee/poop? Wow.

If this is the only error in this story I'd be really surprised.

--
Cheers, Bev
"No matter how cynical I get, it's just never enough to keep up."