Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Gas Clothes Dryer

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:
In article
,
bob haller wrote:

My one dryer had a problem it dried intermittently

When I took the dryer vent line apart I found a low spot, which was
accumulating moisture.......

At first the dryer would work fine, then stuff wouldnt dry...

The problem occured after I replaced a leaky water hose......

I have temporarily re-routed the flex line so that it is more direct
with fewer sharp turns and washed the lint filter as was also suggested
(although it wasn't in any way clogged) and now have a fresh set of warm
sheets nicely folded and put away in my linen closet. It remains to be
seen if this experience has become constant or remains intermittent

So you still haven't checked the internal ductwork?

will try to do that today, but there seems to be ample air flow