Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrician Needed in New Orleans

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 19:38:37 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

On 2/5/13 7:12 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:50:34 -0500, Congoleum Breckenridge
wrote:

On 2/4/2013 3:51 AM,
wrote:
Interestingly enough, it occurred right after the halftime, during which
there was a huge amount of stage lighting and special effects. My guess
would be that was just too much power to furnish.

The halftime show was feed by generators.

On the drive-time news tonight they were saying that they had deep
reservations about the grid holding for the SuperBowl. Evidently it's
still not ready for prime time, down there.

I wonder how bad it was for the players' vision with some of the
lights off. Did it matter for the actual game or was the delay due to tv?

Only half the lights went out. They probably could have played but
the shadows were pretty bad (light was only from one side). It would
have changed the game, which is the whole point of a domed stadium.