Posted to uk.d-i-y
Newshound Newshound is offline

Default Yawn, yet another printer question

On 06/02/2013 20:04, Martin Brown wrote:
On 06/02/2013 17:43, Broadback wrote:
I know that to some extent this was discussed earlier, but I cannot
find it. I have a canon S900 printer which is on its last legs.
Generally I have been happy with its printing, though Canon's attitude
to customers problems is awful. Any way I am looking to replace it, I

I haven't found cheap BCI-6 photo inks I was happy with either which
makes them a bit expensive to fuel. Same with any inkjet. At least now
there are some clone inks for it that work for anything but high end
photo. Early ones were at best erratic and inclined to fail or be DOA.

OTOH the Dell 1320c colour laser is a doddle with cheap clone toner
cartridges almost as good as the OEM but at 1/4 the price.

+1.

Only manual double sided and most of my printing is b&w so I have a
laserjet 2300 dn as well.