Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Yawn, yet another printer question

On 06/02/13 17:43, Broadback wrote:
I know that to some extent this was discussed earlier, but I cannot
find it. I have a canon S900 printer which is on its last legs.
Generally I have been happy with its printing, though Canon's attitude
to customers problems is awful. Any way I am looking to replace it, I
would like a reasonable cost printer that is good for documents and fair
for photos. Hopefully a low cost ink system, the canon is rather
expensive. I do not require a photo copier, which most seem to have. All
suggestions welcomed

If you want permanency get a laser.
been very happy with the HP 1525n

It does cost a bomb to re-toner, but that doesn't happen often. And the
colors appear to be fast..

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.