Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
BillyBobT BillyBobT is offline

Default Something has happened for the 192'nd straight month...

From: New Record
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

8,830,026:

Americans on Disability Hits New Record for 192nd Straight Month

In the rural south east of the U.S. (not many jobs) where I live, getting
on "Disability" is the ultimate ambition of many "over 50" people. For
some reason it's mostly back-problems that they claim; but they'll use any
excuse.

Yes, your disabled nation is becoming more feeble by the day.

Can't argue with that. In America, why work when it's so easy to be a
welfare bum? No wonder the Chinese are kicking our ass.

How many of you reading this is collection disability?
(probably most of you)

I've lurked here for quite a while, and yes, there do seem to be a lot of
"disabled" people here. Do a search of the archive and see how many times
"disability" or "disabled" pop up.