Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_7_] Danny D.[_7_] is offline

Default How long is pool bleach stable when diluted with water in aChlorox bottle anyway?

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:13:05 -0800, SMS wrote:

I buy the pool chlorine in returnable bottles from the
pool store rather than the two gallon boxes sold at big box stores.

Actually, because of YOU, I do too!

What I do is buy the HASA chlorine, in those yellow crates of four, using
the web coupons you turned me onto, at that little Saratoga store.

I take one gallon of that HASA stuff (in the white opaque bottles) and
pour it into that clear Home Depot bottle you saw in the pictures, to use
inside the house. The rest goes into the pool.

So, I use 12% also (although I base my dilution math on 10% for easier
numbers) - thanks, personally, to you!