Posted to alt.home.repair
Mitt Romley[_2_] Mitt Romley[_2_] is offline

Default Home inspection

On 2/5/2013 11:52 AM, wrote:
All -

Looking for some advice. I'm currently under contract on a foreclosed property. The property has been winterized. The inspection has been completed except for inspecting the water pipes/system. My realtor and I were at the home when the company showed up to de-winterize the home. They were unable to de-winterize as the pressure test indicated no pressure.

What can be done? I don't want to buy a home without fully inspecting the water system.

**** home inspectors. Most of those guys are unemployed/failed real
estate agents. They don't know **** from Shinola.

Before I signed on my home, I had real inspections performed by an
electrician, a plumber, HVAC guy, residential building contractor, and
an engineer from the local architectural firm. Yes, it cost me a couple
grand but it was worth it.