Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default Home inspection

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 11:52:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Looking for some advice. I'm currently under contract on a foreclosed property. The property has been winterized. The inspection has been completed except for inspecting the water pipes/system. My realtor and I were at the home when the company showed up to de-winterize the home. They were unable to de-winterize as the pressure test indicated no pressure.

What can be done? I don't want to buy a home without fully inspecting the water system.

If you want to full inspect the water system, then get your own people in there to fully inspect the water system. The bank should agree to this no problem.