Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Huhne pleads guilty..

"Alexander Lamaison" wrote in message
"michael adams" writes:

"Alexander Lamaison" wrote in message
"michael adams" writes:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
ARW wrote:
The fact that it was 10 years ago that she took the 3 points for
speeding does not matter to her. Her claws are out. You cannot reason
with them when you have not been caught with your trousers down - so
what chance do you have when you have been caught shagging someone else?

Seems his son thinks he's a prat too. It's not so much what he did, but
lying through his teeth about it afterwards.

Huhne's only a prat for not punching the ungrateful little
git in the mouth IMO. Who exactly does diddums Peter think
has been putting food in his mouth, clothing him, feeding
him, and arranging for his education for the first 17
years of his life ?

The taxpayer.

Really ?

According to Wki

quote

he was a City entrepreneur. He told The Independent in 2008:
"I don't claim that I'm in other than a very happy position
compared with most people, because, having spent a bit of time
in the City before I was elected, being able to make a bit of
money while I was there, I have a cushion."[17][18] He started
a company named Sovereign Ratings IBCA in 1994 that tried to
"scientifically measure the risks of investing in different
countries".[17] In 1997 he became managing director of Fitch
IBCA, and from 1999 to 2003 was vice-chairman of Fitch Ratings.[17]

snip

quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Huhne

He's been a paid polician since 1999 (dear Peter was 6) so the taxpayer
had a large hand in it.

Well obviously the UK and the world for that matter would be a far
better place if all paid politicians were dipsensed with and the
likes of yourself were allowed to take their place and perform
al their tasks and duties for nothing.

One of the real revelations of the Internet and Usenet in particular,
is just how many suprememely talented people there are out there,
who could solve all the world's problems at the drop of a hat if
only they were given the chance. Whereas instead they're reduced
to sitting around in their pyjamas all day long, behind closed
curtains, while eating their Pot Noodles and tapping away.

What a waste!

But I guess my point is actually why do some people consider being fed
and watered by their parents to be some sort of gift they should be
grateful for?

Yes. A lot of children are abused by their parents, mentally,
physically or sexually. The exact numbers will never be known.

The fact that you weren't aware of this means that you weren't
abused yourself.

This is something you should be grateful for, although there
again perhaops you were particularly ugly or unapealling
as a child yourself and so didnt attract unwlecome attention.

Respect is earned.

Huhne's impressive CV is worthy of respect.

His son got into Oxford which is preferable to being pimped out
as a rent-boy by his dad from the age of 14.

The idea we automatically respect our elders without
question is Victorian and not a little dangerous
(coughjimmysavillecough).

Jimmy Saville was widely regarded as a buffoon during the
whole of his lifetime.

The fact that you "respected" him says rather more about you
than it does about him.

michael adams