Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Robert[_18_] Robert[_18_] is offline

Default Angry Dallas Man (a Former Law-Abiding Gun Owner) Kills TwoNeighbors - Over Dog Poop

On Feb 4, 10:17 pm, Guns Kill People
wrote:
Remember that "Voyage to the Bottom of the Toilet" that you americans
are taking?

Well, here's the latest installment. Complete with poop. Dog poop.

And also included: A "law-abiding gun owner" - who apparently is no
longer law-abiding.

"The victims include a Dallas man and his girlfriend,
who’s the mother of five young children"

I see that contrary to popular belief, fertility is alive and well in
the US of A.

But where's daddy?

Or should I say - daddies?

=====================================

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/02/04/a...r-allegedly-ki...

February 4, 2013 4:15 PM

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Residents at the Sable Ridge Condominium complex
say they’ll never forget the sound.

Michael Issa says the eight gunshots that rang out Monday morning scared
him. “I just know I heard a whole bunch of gunshots at 8 a.m. I dove
over my son to protect him.”

Neighbor Yolanda Washington said, “I heard three gunshots, then it
stopped and I was about to rise up on the floor, and I heard five more
and I got back on the floor.”

Dallas police say the suspect shot and killed two residents.

Neighbors say both bodies lay outside.

While police haven’t identified the victims yet, neighbors say they
include a Dallas man and his girlfriend, who’s the mother of five young
children, ranging from 10 years in age, to a baby born just after
Christmas.

Police believe the shooting was the result of an ongoing dispute between
the couple and their accused shooter, an elderly man who lived upstairs
from them.

Authorities haven’t publically identified him.

Neighbors say the feud had been going on for nearly a year, and centered
on a Pit Bull that lived in the couple’s unit. Issa said, “From what
I’m hearing now, they’ve had a lot of arguments over the pet dog,
urinating on that balcony. But as far as I know personally, I’ve never
heard them argue or fight.”

Resident Gilbert Leal says, “It’s very sad. I heard the gunshots this
morning. When I saw and heard it was her, how do you take this? She’s
here one day, gone the next. It’s very sad.”

Neighbors say the problem was the dog went to the bathroom on the
balcony, which often dripped downstairs onto the suspect’s balcony.

Residents tell us noise was also a problem.

Leal says the suspect often complained to condo management about the
problem. “He got frustrated because he didn’t get the cooperation of
the board and management to enforce the rules and regulations.”

But Leal says what the suspect is accused of doing is “completely
unjustifiable.”

A spokeswoman with Child Protective Services says all five children will
now live with relatives.

Neighbors say four of those children were at school when the shooting
happened; the newborn was actually inside the apartment, but was
unharmed.

A police affidavit identifies the suspect as 75-year-old Chung Kim and a
statement released by police says Kim is hospitalized for treatment of a
medical condition.

Crime is pretty high in the ethnic minority sections of any
major city, such as Sable Ridge. . In Dallas, it doesn't
come close to Chicago, tho,where daily homicides are created...

It is humorous to call Sable Ridge "condominiums". In Chicago
it would be called "the projects"....

..... but we can't keep guns out of the hands of these ethnic
minorities. It wouldn't be "fair".......