Posted to rec.woodworking
BillinGA BillinGA is offline

Default OT - Krauthammer

Where in GA? Got a good place to buy lumber? The toy stores, I've found. ;-)

I'm a little south of Atlanta. I've traded with Peachstate Lumber in Kennesaw and Atlanta Hardwood inside 285/Northside. Highland Hardware always has some interesting boards but not a great quantity. Rockler in Sandy Springs has some small stuff on the shelf/floor and bigger boards in back. Find someone with a sawmill near you...that's where you get the best deal if you are able to/care to dimension their rough stock. Mid to south GA...no help here. I think there is a casual poster in Cochran that may offer suggestions.