Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:57:56 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner on Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:54:24 -0800 typed
der how long you will live if the Great Cull happens?

I hope you survive it. Really. Watching your posts after the dozers
have covered the last ditch filled with Liberals will be interesting.
Very interesting. VBG

Oh, I dunno. The idea of seeing that look of astonishment and "How
could I have been so wrong?" on his face, covered in quicklime and
lying in a ditch, is pretty appealing, too, don't you think? But he's
on the other side of the continent, so we'll likely miss it...as we
sit on our porches drinking lemonade.

Indeed.

VBG

We are entering into "interesting times"

Entering? We're in them already. Crom forfend we get to "really
interesting" times.

It's coming. Got prep?

--
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
-- Seneca