Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Snow along US/Mexico border?

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 16:30:43 +0000, nestork
wrote:

Up here, when I watch football and baseball games that are being
broadcast from a southern US city, the one thing that never ceases to
catch my attention is how the people in the stands are just wearing
light windbreakers and autumn jackets in January and February, and how
much shorter the shadows are (meaning the Sun is higher in the sky
there).

We've just had our coldest temps in five years. I'm still in walking
shorts. We did get 8" of snow at my house, twice in Las Vegas over
the past 17 years.

Drive South. When you see there is no more snow, abandon your snow
plow. What are long pants? G