Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:55:09 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Schumer may want to ban guns, but he's not what you have to worry
about. He's one vote in the Senate. On the other side is a
congressloon who wants to arm all of the janitors. Have you talked to
a school janitor lately? Help us Jesus....

So you are an elitist bigot. Thats hardly surprising. In my
experience...school janitors have the same mental ability as cops.

I'll bet that whiny Eddie has no clue that 115,000 janitors have
college degrees. The SOB thinks they are all certified morons who can't
be trusted with anything more than a broom or plunger. it's no wonder
he was never in the military. He would have shot himself in the foot to
get out, if his D.I. didn't shoot him in the head first.

Ed must be on Romney's payroll with statements like that. g

--
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
-- Seneca