Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Second Ammendment Question

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 16:19:08 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Feb 4, 3:55*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Gunner wrote:

Schumer may want to ban guns, but he's not what you have to worry
about. He's one vote in the Senate. On the other side is a
congressloon who wants to arm all of the janitors. Have you talked to
a school janitor lately? Help us Jesus....

So you are an elitist bigot. *Thats hardly surprising. * *In my
experience...school janitors have the same mental ability as cops.

And that's a recommendation?? g

* *I'll bet that whiny Eddie has no clue that 115,000 janitors have
college degrees.

Oh, go pound sand up your ass, Terrell. You're obnoxious.

I talk to the janitors in my wife's school every week or so. They're
fine, responsible guys, but they sure as hell don't have college
degrees.

--
Ed Huntress