Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Metal Content...

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

He often tells the story that he didn't have his first
pair of shoes until he was 16 and is embarrassed to admit that well into
his 50's he had trouble typing shoe laces.

How many types are there? ;-)

It's great to hear that some people still care enough to help others.

I have tremendous faith in the human race - aside from any of them given
extreme amounts of power or influence that is. They will eventually ruin
it for the rest of us.

I took on a crooked politican in Ohio years ago. Took him to court,
and got a settlement just moments before the trial started. That kept
him from being re-elected after 20+ years in office when people found
you could fight back. Other times I crawled out of bed with the flu to
do emergency repairs to a neighbor's house, and gave another my last $5
when he told me that he and his wife hadn't eaten for three days. I
didn't tell him that I was broke and had no food in my house, and no
income. I just gave. I had the faith that I would survive, and that
the $5 wouldn't make that much difference in what happened to me. It
helped them, and that was what mattered.