Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:56:10 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:37:38 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

"Use of a firearm in a crime results in a mandatory death sentence",
that ought to cut down gun crime a bit.

Oh, yeah. We're one of the few developed countries in the world with a
death sentence for murder, but we still have one of the highest murder
rates of any country where they bother to keep a count of them.

If we'd allow our cops to simply take out the murderers (Y'know, the
guys who still have the guns/knives in their hands at the murder
site), instead of carefully taking them into custody to stand trial,
the murders would quickly clear up. Zero Recidivism Starts Here.

They killed the ass who shot that school bus driver and kidnaped a
five year old in Alabama. No trial, no lawyers & no tax money wasted on
prison time. No book deals for the perp, and the kid is alive.