Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:56:10 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:37:38 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

"Use of a firearm in a crime results in a mandatory death sentence",
that ought to cut down gun crime a bit.

Oh, yeah. We're one of the few developed countries in the world with a
death sentence for murder, but we still have one of the highest murder
rates of any country where they bother to keep a count of them.

If we'd allow our cops to simply take out the murderers (Y'know, the
guys who still have the guns/knives in their hands at the murder
site), instead of carefully taking them into custody to stand trial,
the murders would quickly clear up. Zero Recidivism Starts Here.

Odd...we are quite well down the list. You arent bigoted against
Mexico are you? Gun bans...mega murders....

'They' always say "Oh, but Mexico has drug cartels." thinking that
explains everything. Cracks me up. If you look at our own data,
removing the suicides, the majority of the homicides are committed by
none other than the gangs, many of whom work for the cartels. There
aren't that many actual homicides by plain folks.

--
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
-- Seneca