Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:37:38 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

How many "automobile accidents" are actually accidents and not caused
by unsafe driving acts?

So you'd prefer to hold drivers responsible? I don't disagree. The
anguish of a parent whose kid was killed by a drunk driver (I know two
of them personally) is similar to that of a parent of a kid who was
killed by someone with a gun who shot indiscriminately. I suspect that
it's worse if they were shot *intentionally*. That must be utterly
devastating. I've been listening to the parents of those kids in
Newtown and they sound worse than shattered.

I also hold gun owners responsible for keeping their guns out of the
hands of criminals -- like they do in the countries whose gun laws so
many gun-rightists seem to admire.

Then you believe that Hertz and Avis and even dealerships should be
responsible for any death or injury involving any vehicles sold/rented
by them?

Hows that working out for you?

Gunner

1. Lie