Posted to uk.d-i-y
brass monkey brass monkey is offline

Default Huhne pleads guilty..

"Alexander Lamaison" wrote in message
The Natural Philosopher writes:

On 04/02/13 16:40, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

There are some who say 'it was only a speeding fine'

Never mind. They got Al Capone for tax evasion.

One Cnut at a time.

He'll get at least six months in the slammer.

If you thought Usenet was bad..see what his son thinks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ationship.html

Thank you Peter Huhne, for saying what the rest of the country felt
like saying...

No wonder his son hates him. "I understand that I have really offended
you but I hope that the passage of time will provide some perspective".

He's your son, you patronising ****, not your constituent.

What a great bloke, we should all look up to him. He and his pals are
running the country FFS.
No wonder we're in the ****.
Thing is, these ****s never seem to learn. They do the craziest things
without a second thought.
Libs, errrr Labs, errrrr Cons for government? YMBFJ.