Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Huhne pleads guilty..

"ARW" wrote in message
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. He knobbed another woman and he got
caught by the wife.

The fact that it was 10 years ago that she took the 3 points for speeding does
not matter to her. Her claws are out. You cannot reason with them when you
have not been caught with your trousers down - so what chance do you have when
you have been caught shagging someone else?

Except his wife had nothing to do with it. As she knew as
well as he did that is saying anything at all she'd simply be
landing herself in the **** as well. As its a bit late
for her to be coming up with excuses.

Huhne made the big mistake of telling his son, Peter the Plonker
about what had happened years ago, who being a bit on the thick
side - then decided to get all self righteous by threatening
to report dad to the police, quite overlooking the
fact that he'd be dropping mummy in it as well.

quote

" But text messages between Huhne and his son Peter, sent
in May 2011 and declared admissible in court by Mr Justice
Sweeney, revealed Peter put pressure on Huhne to "accept
responsibility" for the offence.

Peter said: "We all know that you were driving and you put
pressure on Mum. Accept it or face the consequences. You've
told me that was the case. Or will this be another lie?"

Huhne replied: "I have no intention of sending Mum to
Holloway Prison for three months. Dad"

A year ago, Huhne told reporters he was "innocent of these
charges" and vowed to fight them in the courts

His son asked: "Are you going to accept your responsibility
or do I have to contact the police and tell them what you told
me?" later adding: "It's not about her its about your accepting
your responsibility to me."

/quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21320992

To repeat "Your responsibility to me".