Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Snow along US/Mexico border?

On Feb 4, 5:04*am, nestork wrote:
Just a few days ago I was watching a TV show about illegal immigration
across the US/Mexico border, and it looked like there was snow on the
ground there. *In fact, it even looked like there was snow on the hood
of a truck that was driving along a road built on one side of the fence
that's supposed to stop illegals from crossing that border. *I was
surprised to see that since the heat from the engine would cause any
snow on the truck to disappear from the hood first.

Was that white stuff something else (like I was thinking possibly even
just white fluff from cottonwood trees), or does it ever actually get
cold enough that far south to have snow accumulate on the ground there?
I would have guessed not, but I've never been down there during the
winter.

--
nestork

There is snow in Venezuela, Peru and right on the equator in Kenya all
year round. In the mountains of course