Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alexander Lamaison Alexander Lamaison is offline

Default Huhne pleads guilty..

Java Jive writes:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:11:16 +0000, Alexander Lamaison
wrote:

The Natural Philosopher writes:

If you thought Usenet was bad..see what his son thinks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ationship.html

Thank you Peter Huhne, for saying what the rest of the country felt
like saying...

No wonder his son hates him. "I understand that I have really offended
you but I hope that the passage of time will provide some perspective".

He's your son, you patronising ****, not your constituent.

It is patronising, but his son is still only 18.

Which is why using westminster-speak like this to address him is such a
stupid idea.

Maybe that would have been considered unacceptable some years ago (I'm
not going to try and guess your age :-P) but the way his son reacts to
him seems pretty standard to me.

Alex

--
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)