Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default Huhne pleads guilty..

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:11:16 +0000, Alexander Lamaison
wrote:

The Natural Philosopher writes:

If you thought Usenet was bad..see what his son thinks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ationship.html

Thank you Peter Huhne, for saying what the rest of the country felt
like saying...

Well, I don't think either party comes out particularly shining with
saintliness out of that! What a miserable record of the state of
family life! If that is anything like normal, it makes me glad I
never had children.

I had many, many reasons not to respect my own parents - I do not
intend to go down the nowadays fashionable road of public confession
over what is anyway long since past, but the fact that I had five
would give you possible clues as to some of the LESSER reasons why.
Nevertheless, I never used language like that to any of my parents,
even when they were openly cursing me.

No wonder his son hates him. "I understand that I have really offended
you but I hope that the passage of time will provide some perspective".

He's your son, you patronising ****, not your constituent.

It is patronising, but his son is still only 18.