Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Huhne pleads guilty..

Don't you think though, that we expect our politicians to be saints? I mean,
the general public at large is not, so why do we expect these people to be
any different. I think it will be very funny as if he is pleading guilty,
and his wife not guilty, where does that place the truth?

The trick with politicians is to find one who can lie and cheat with the
country in mind not for themselves.
Mind you I guess Nixon was doing that in his mind when he got caught doing
daft things in the states.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

There are some who say 'it was only a speeding fine'

Never mind. They got Al Capone for tax evasion.

One Cnut at a time.

--
Ineptocracy

lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members
of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded
with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a
diminishing number of producers.