nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Thanks, guys.

Up here, when I watch football and baseball games that are being broadcast from a southern US city, the one thing that never ceases to catch my attention is how the people in the stands are just wearing light windbreakers and autumn jackets in January and February, and how much shorter the shadows are (meaning the Sun is higher in the sky there).

I would have never expected there to be snow on the US/Mexico border, but I fully expect that the mountain areas would have plenty of snow, even in Mexico (cuz the warm moist air gains altitude as it gets pushed over the mountains).

I learn something every day. But, not everything I learn is worth knowing.

Last edited by nestork : February 4th 13 at 04:34 PM