Posted to alt.home.repair
Amanda Ripanykhazova Amanda Ripanykhazova is offline

Default Breville BKC700XL (Keurig pod expresso machine) reset?

I also have a Nespresso LeCube which also doesnt work. Nespresso arent interested in assisting, even though there IS in fact a fuse in it, in fact the service manual says there are two fuses, neither of which I can find.

I assume they think that if the dont help, and I am addicted to their pods, I will have to buy a new machine. That is why they put curious oval headed screws on their machines for which no one has the screwdriver?

In any way, I was trying to get one of these machines to make coffee with ordinary coffee so that is the experiment I am trying as I am sick of spending huge amounts of money on pods. That was why someone gave me the Breville.

(And on balance more users seem satisfied with the refill-your-own on Keurig than Nespresso?)

I agree about the size of the coffee produced (by ANY normal machine) as i indicated.

All I am saying is that I am glad I didn't pay anything for it but am prepared to pay under ten bucks to get a coffee holder and try it out!

I would at least start with the correct pods for it. As I pointed

out,

I tried one of the "refill your own pods" for the Nespresso on Ebay

and

it was totally unusable.